H807 – More possible themes for the TMA
Here a follow-up to my previous post where I pondered about which themes best to identify in our message selection.
The Online Educa Berlin 2011, an International Conference on Technology Supported Learning & Training, decided on the following conference themes.
1. Shifts in Learning Culture – The Research-Based Evidence
- e.g. new learning approaches and pedagogy
- new assessment and evaluation approaches
2. Contents, Tools & Practices
- e.g. video, podcasts, wiki, social networking, blogs, Twitter, RSS feeds, Tag Clouds, Google Apps
3. New Learning Environments
- augmented reality
- cloud computing
- game-based learning and serious games
- mobile learning – learning everywhere
4. New Practices Driving New Policies and Processes
- teacher training, training the trainer
- quality assurance
5. Learning Transforming Society
- e.g. e-ethics, e-safety
- education and civic responsibility
Ithought that this five main themes might be an option too, to structure the own message collection.